Mold Testing in Renton
Locally Owned, Serving Seattle & the Surrounding Areas
Nestled among mountain ranges and rain forests, the marine climate of the Pacific Northwest is a wet one. Over two thirds of the region’s total rainfall occurs between the months of October and March. With all that rain and moisture in the air, it’s little wonder that mold does so well here. Sometimes mold can be harmless, like the variety that grows on bread. Other types can be incredibly hazardous to your health, though, and for these varieties, it’s important that you schedule professional mold testing.
For our comprehensive Renton mold testing, call the professionals at AWR Restoration & Cleaning. We come equipped with cutting-edge equipment, excellent training, and over 30 years of industry experience. We also offer direct insurance billing so you don't have to worry about it.
Reach out to us today for a free, on-site consultation: (206) 823-2252.
Signs You May Have a Mold Problem
If you’ve got a visual on mold in your home or place of business, you can bet there’s likely a lot more you can’t see. Though it might seem like it just needs a good scrub, mold can easily grow behind your walls and out of sight, spreading throughout your home as you remain totally unaware. We can identify its hiding places—and stop it at the source.
If you’re experiencing any of the following signs, you shouldn’t wait another day for mold testing services:
- Allergic Symptoms – Mold causes a number of allergic symptoms. If your symptoms appear to be worse at home or at your place of work compared to being outside, you may have active mold. Common allergic reactions to mold include sneezing, itchy eyes, sore throat, sinus congestion, and difficulty breathing. A very toxic mold known as black mold can be quite common as well, and this can be especially dangerous to humans, even resulting in brain and organ damage.
- Seeing Mold – If you’ve been able to spot it, you definitely need to get mold testing. Different molds grow in unique patterns. Some are stringy and white well others appear to be a sooty black. Molds can appear in a variety of colors, though, and if you have any suspicions at all, it’s best to put them to rest.
- Water Problems – Pooling water, discoloration, and leaks can all indicate a water problem. High condensation levels and previous flood damage can also provide enough moisture for mold to begin colonization. It’s always best to bring in a professional to ensure that potential water damage isn’t leading to mold and costly health problems down the line.
- Smelling Mold – The nose knows and sometimes even though you can’t see it, you can still smell it. If you smell mold, you should thoroughly inspect your place of business or home in order to identify its location. If the smell is particularly strong and you can’t identify it, it may be time to call in the experts.
- Signs of Toxic Mold –Headaches, memory loss, dizziness, shortened attention span, and trouble concentrating can all be signs of mycotoxin poisoning from black mold. The effects of the impairment are much great than that of mold types that do not produce this toxin. If you believe you may have a black mold problem it’s important for your safety and well-being that you call us to schedule mold testing right away.
Now that you know the signs, it’s time to take action. If you believe you have a mold problem, don’t put your health on the line. Contact our company of expert mold testing in Renton for the help you need.
Very happy with the work that the team did.- Roycee H.
I never knew such a company existed but they were our saving grace when we found an open sewer line leaking into our crawl space.- Cara S.
I called and they were on site within the hour, yes even at 4:00 am.- David S.
I called Advanced and they came right out. They surveyed what was damaged and even helped me file a claim with my insurance company.- Gail B.
I would recommend Advanced Water Restoration to anyone.- Kelly K.