Proper and safe response to any biohazard/trauma cleanup requires the presence of trained, highly skilled professionals. AWR Restoration & Cleaning employs service technicians who are skilled and trained in the safe and efficient cleanup and decontamination of biohazard, trauma, and crime scenes.
Our Seattle crime scene cleanup specialists come to the job site with the latest in technology, equipment, and processes. However, they also bring the most important elements such jobs require—customer focus, care, and respect.
Committed to Safety & Discretion
AWR Restoration & Cleaning’s crime scene cleaners are educated to safely and quickly remove a variety of biohazardous materials and to follow-up with proper disposal in accordance with OSHA regulations. Our crime scene cleaners will arrive on-site with all the required safety equipment, cleaning products, and post-job disposal supplies. After a job is complete, an unhealthy and potentially hazardous environment is transformed back to pre-event condition.
AWR Restoration & Cleaning offers biohazard cleanup, commercial restoration, and home restoration and materials disposal services in the following capacities:
- Crime scene cleanup and decontamination (including chemicals, such as tear gas)
- Suicide, homicide, and unattended death scene cleanup and decontamination
- Drug lab cleanup and decontamination
- Accumulated filth and odor removal (hoarding and animal infestation scenes)
- Blood and air-borne pathogen cleanup and decontamination
- Police, fire department and ambulance vehicle, facility and equipment cleanup and decontamination
- Prison and jail cell cleanup and decontamination
- Infectious disease site cleanup and decontamination
- Viral and microbial site cleanup and decontamination
- Bodily fluids and tissue cleanup and decontamination
AWR Restoration & Cleaning follows all applicable local, state, and federal rules and regulations when working biohazard job scenes, including OSHA, EPA, and CDC regulations. Our crime scene cleaners are educated to exhibit the sensitivity, discretion, and professionalism required when working biohazard jobs.