Suffering water damage can be overwhelming – you might not know where to start. Because time is of the essence, be sure to call in the professionals at AWR Restoration & Cleaning. We offer structural drying services in Renton targeted at removing moisture, salvaging your belongings, and restoring your property to its original state.
Request a free consultation by calling (206) 823-2252.
Our Approach to Structural Drying
Wood must be dried properly – otherwise, your property could be at risk of structural damage, mold growth, and other health or safety risks. Our highly advanced drying methods are proven to effectively dry even severely damaged structures.
Our structural drying process involves:
- Water extraction: Removing water in its liquid state is far more efficient than vaporizing and removing it. At AWR Restoration & Cleaning, we use specialized tools and technology to remove liquid water before it causes irreperable damage.
- Evaporation: Once we have removed as much liquid water as possible, we’ll evaporate any remaining water with air movers. We use precise measurements to strategically place air movers in the affected area.
- Dehumidification: Because our air movers put moisture into the air, we have to remove that moisture with powerful dehumidifiers. We use low-grain refrigerant dehumidifiers to remove moisture and prevent mold growth.
- Temperature control: Maintaining the right temperature is key to proper structural drying. We understand the strategy behind temperature control and use advanced equipment to maintain the right temperature.
Why Invest in Professional Structural Drying?
By failing to take comprehensive action against water damage, your entire home or commercial building could be at risk.
Structural drying is useful because it:
- Saves you and the insurance company time and money
- Ensures a healthier and safer environment
- Minimizes the cost of replacing structural materials
- Reduces the potential for mold growth
- Focuses on rapidly drying the complete structure, not just the carpet and cushion
- Can effectively dry most structures within just three to four days