Renton Water Restoration Services
Knowledgeable, Honest & Fast – That’s the Advanced Water Restoration Way
Living in the Northwest presents a host of problems that other regions don’t have to deal with – most notably, our heavy rainfall. With inclement weather and the continued use of aging appliances, there are plenty of ways water damage can occur in your home or commercial building.
If your property has suffered water damage, don’t wait until the last minute to address it. Damage caused by water is progressive, so what might be a small issue at hour one can turn into major damage by hour 48. When time is of the essence, you want the best – you want Advanced Water Restoration.
Types of Water Damage
Water damage comes in four classes in our line of work. The sooner you call, the sooner we can work to mitigate the damage.
Water damage can be classified as:
- Class 1 water damage: With a minimum absorption, slow rate, and small affected area, this type of damage is relatively minor. However, you should still give us a call as soon as you notice the damage to prevent it from elevating to a class 2.
- Class 2 water damage: You have up to 24 inches of water on the floors and you can walk in it. We’ve got the skills to get the water out and dry your floors. By this time, it’s imperative we fix the source of the leak and determine whether or not damage has occurred to the foundation.
- Class 3 water damage: Water is typically pouring in from above and has affected all areas of the home or business. We’ve seen it all, and we know how to help.
- Class 4 water damage: This is reserved for special drying situations. We’ll work tirelessly to reduce the humidity in your space and make sure that every bit of water is removed.
How We Can Help
At Advanced Water Restoration, we offer a wide range of services to ensure that your water damage is addressed and repaired properly.
As part of our water damage restoration services in Renton, we offer:
- Water & sewage extraction
- Structural drying
- Mold remediation
- Hardwood floor drying
- Emergency board-ups
- Fire restoration
- Odor treatment
- Carpet cleaning
- Bio-hazard/trauma clean-up
- Crawl space/basement dry-outs
- Carpet and pad removal
- Sprinkler system flood restoration
- Restoration service repairs available
- Direct insurance billing
What to Do in the Event of Water Damage
Do you suspect or notice water damage in your home? Regardless of the severity of the damage, it’s important to stay calm and call the professionals at Advanced Water Restoration as soon as possible.
We also recommend that you:
- Make sure the water source is turned off. This will help contain the damage.
- Turn off the breaker in the damaged area before you unplug or remove any electrical devices located on the wet carpet.
- Place aluminum foil under the legs of any furniture that is in contact with wet carpet. This might help prevent furniture stains on your carpet.
- Lift draperies away from the wet carpet.
- Pin up upholstered furniture skirts that may get wet.
- Remove books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, and other items that may stain wet carpet.
Why Choose Advanced Water Restoration?
Although you might be tempted to use a shop vacuum or call a company that only has equipment to dry your carpet, you should consider that water will wick up walls and travel under base molding and sill plates. It will penetrate through floor coverings into sub-floors, even causing damage to rooms below. The damage can be far more extensive than you realize.
That’s why it’s vital that you call a team with comprehensive water damage restoration services in Renton. At Advanced Water Restoration, we pay close attention to detail every step of the way, from the initial inspection to the final repair.
Call us at (206) 823-2252 to request a free consultation.
Very happy with the work that the team did.- Roycee H.
I never knew such a company existed but they were our saving grace when we found an open sewer line leaking into our crawl space.- Cara S.
I called and they were on site within the hour, yes even at 4:00 am.- David S.
I called Advanced and they came right out. They surveyed what was damaged and even helped me file a claim with my insurance company.- Gail B.
I would recommend Advanced Water Restoration to anyone.- Kelly K.