Kirkland Structural Drying Services
Restoring Your Home or Business after Water Damage
When it comes to your property, you don’t want to take any risks. If you’ve suffered water damage, you might think waiting for it to dry is the most affordable option. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Wood and other common structural materials can take months to dry naturally. In that time, they will warp, mold, rot, spread damage, and, ultimately, require complete replacement.
This doesn’t have to happen, though. With professional structural drying services from AWR Restoration & Cleaning, you can safely, effectively, and quickly prevent problems that would otherwise severely damage your property.
Structural Drying Benefits
There are many reasons to schedule professional structural drying services, including that it:
- Often is required by insurance to cover a claim
- Diminishes replacement need of high-cost structural component
- Is a safer, more convenient, and healthier option for occupants
- Vastly reduces the likelihood of mold growth
- Dries structure in its entirety
- Can be completely finished in as little as three days
Our IICRC-certified technicians follow a strict scientific system of structural drying to ensure you get the fastest, most thorough services possible. Not only does this elevate the quality of our work, but it also saves you time, money, and stress. Our structural drying process utilizes scientifically proven methodology, and it all begins with extraction.
The Principles of Rapid Structural Drying
- Extraction – Efficiency is the key to effective structural drying. That’s why we use specialized tools to extract as much water as possible. Liquid-state water removal is 1,200 times more effective than changing it to a vapor first. Our equipment works extremely quickly and can reduce equipment rentals at later steps.
- Air Flow – Once all the physical water that can be removed has been, we move to air. We carefully utilize high-velocity fans and air movers to evaporate any remaining water. Thanks to recent advances in technology, this process has become even more efficient. Current air movers sit on top of floors and increase the rate of your structural drying.
- Dehumidification – Dehumidifiers work in tandem with the air movers to pull moisture directly out of the air. If dehumidifiers are not deployed, materials that attract moisture will pull humidity from the air instead. This leads to delayed drying, structural damage, and mold growth. Our low-grain refrigerant dehumidifiers are more effective than ever, speeding up the structural drying process.
- Temperature – By carefully controlling the temperature, we can improve the drying process. Humidifiers are most effective between 70 and 90 degrees. We utilize drying chambers, sectioning off spaces to assist in drying and temperature maintenance. Maintaining a temperature between 80 and 90 degrees for the first 36 to 48 hours can drastically reduce the time it takes to perform structural drying.
Why Documented Structural Drying Matters
We have experience working with insurance companies and know what information they will request from a homeowner. That’s why we carefully document our work every step of the way. This includes moisture mapping and daily humidity charts. We also validate all the drying equipment used in addition to taking images of all areas, showing structural damage before and after restoration is complete. We document returns to pre-loss conditions and ensure you get everything necessary for your claim.
When you want reliable, trustworthy, and efficient structural drying in Kirkland, call AWR Restoration & Cleaning at (206) 823-2252.
Very happy with the work that the team did.- Roycee H.
I never knew such a company existed but they were our saving grace when we found an open sewer line leaking into our crawl space.- Cara S.
I called and they were on site within the hour, yes even at 4:00 am.- David S.
I called Advanced and they came right out. They surveyed what was damaged and even helped me file a claim with my insurance company.- Gail B.
I would recommend Advanced Water Restoration to anyone.- Kelly K.