Structural Drying in Tacoma
Comprehensive Drying Services to Protect Your Property
Dealing with water damage can be overwhelming. You might be tempted to let your home air dry might, but it’s actually one of the worst things you can do. Structural materials like wood and drywall take months to fully dry. In that time, they will rot, warp, and allow mold growth that can spread. As a result, you might need total replacement and serious restoration efforts. You can avoid unnecessary damage with structural drying services in Tacoma provided by AWR Restoration & Cleaning. We can quickly, safely, and effectively prevent damage and the need for a major restoration.
Call us at (206) 823-2252 to learn more about structural drying and how we can help protect your property.
Structural Drying Benefits
There are many benefits to structural drying services – it is highly recommended if you have suffered water damage in your home or commercial property.
- Completely dries your property in as little as three days
- Considerably reduces the likelihood of mold growth
- Is a safer, healthier option for home occupants
- Reduces the likelihood of expensive component replacement
- Is required by many insurance companies for processing
Choose the Professionals for Structural Drying
For complete structural drying, Tacoma weather can put up a fight, but our scientifically devised drying methods don’t let it stand a chance. We only employ IICRC-certified technicians with the experience to perfectly execute the structural drying process. This saves you time, money, and stress. Our drying process always begins with immediate water extraction.
Our process includes:
- Extraction – Our methods utilize some of the most efficient drying techniques available to achieve productive structural drying in Tacoma. We use special hardware in order to quickly and wholly extract liquid water. Removing it before it vaporizes is 1200 times more efficient. This reduces the need for certain equipment in later steps. Removing as much liquid as possible also saves time.
- Airflow – Once we have removed as much water as possible, we set up air movers and high-velocity fans. Air moisture affects structural drying. Tacoma can be particularly wet, but our equipment is designed to evaporate water in environments high in moisture. Equipment advances have made this process easier and faster than ever.
- De-humidification – De-humidifiers are an integral part of the process. These pull the moisture out of the air moved by the air-flow system. Without them, moisture will bond and soak into attractive materials. Without proper dehumidifying, drying is extended and mold growth – as well as structural damage – can occur. Our dehumidifiers use low-grain refrigerant and are more effective than non-low-grain alternatives.
- Temperature control – We exercise careful temperature control throughout the drying process. Humidifiers are most effective between 70 and 90 degrees. Ensuring they maintain effectiveness is integral, so we create separate drying chambers throughout your property. Keeping air temperature at 80 – 90 degrees for the initial 36 to 48 hours of structural drying can drastically reduce the drying time in a structure.
Documented Structural Drying
In our line of work, we frequently speak with insurance companies. We know exactly what information they’ll want to process your insurance claim. If you choose a company that doesn’t document structural drying, insurance providers may not cover the damage.
Our technicians are happy to speak with your insurance provider on your behalf. We’ll ensure you have moisture maps, humidity charts, before and after images, drying equipment validation, and anything else you need. That’s full documentation of your property’s return to a pre-loss state.
When you want reliable, trustworthy, and efficient structural drying in Tacoma call (206) 823-2252 or contact us online.