Helpful Tips: What to Do after Flooding
AWR Restoration & Cleaning
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
- Call AWR Restoration & Cleaning at (206) 823-2252
- Quick response is key for minimizing the damaged areas.