Structural Drying Services in Seattle
Comprehensive, High-Quality Water Restoration Services
When your property has suffered from water damage, don’t take any risks. It may seem like air drying is an affordable, simple option, but that misinformation could cost you your home. It takes months for wood, and other structural materials to dry naturally. That’s more than enough time for mold, rot, and warping to form. This damage will quickly spread, requiring total structural replacement.
You can avoid all of those repairs with professional structural drying in Seattle from AWR Restoration & Cleaning. We can effectively, quickly, and safely prevent the kind of severe damage that could end up costing you your property.
Call (206) 823-2252 today to learn more about how we can help you preserve your home or business.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Structural Drying?
There are many benefits of having a professional handle your structural drying needs. These include:
- Finished in as soon as three days
- Dries the entirety of your structure
- Drastically reduces chance of mold growth
- Less inconvenient, healthier, safer choice for occupants
- Reduces chance/need to replace high cost structural materials
- Likely required by insurance company for claim processing
Using Scientific Methods for Superior Results
The best way to achieve fast and thorough structural drying in Seattle is with science. Our IICRC-certified technicians follow a thoroughly tested system in order to provide the best in structural drying. This saves you money, time, and stress. Our structural drying process all begins with immediate water extraction.
The principles of rapid structural drying are as follows:
- Extraction – The key to productive structural drying is efficiency. Our specialized hardware is designed to extract water quickly and completely. Removing water in its liquid state is 1,200 times more effective than vaporization and removal. Ensuring that water extraction is performed in its entirety saves time and can reduce the need for additional extraction later on.
- Air Flow – Air comes after all the water that can be physically removed has been. When it comes to rapid structural drying, Seattle’s air moisture content can cause difficulties. That’s why we use air movers and high-velocity fans that are designed to evaporate remaining water in high-moisture environments. Recent advances have increased the efficiency and ease-of-use of these machines.
- Dehumidification – These work with air movers and pull moisture right from the air. Certain materials that attract moisture will pull it directly from the air if these aren’t deployed. That leads to mold growth, structural damage, and delayed drying. We use low grain refrigerant dehumidifiers. These are faster and more effective, ensuring complete structural drying in Seattle.
- Temperature – The drying process is improved with careful temperature control. The effectiveness of humidifiers is greatest between 70 and 90 degrees. We section off your property to create drying chambers that aid in temperature maintenance. When an air temperature of 80 to 90 degrees is achieved in the first 36 to 48 hours it can greatly reduce structural drying time.
We Can Work With Your Insurance Company
We frequently work with insurance companies. They often require specific information from homeowners for claims processing. At AWR Restoration & Cleaning, we don’t take chances on your structural drying. Seattle insurance companies often request daily humidity charts, moisture mapping, and documentation, all of which we can provide. We also take before and after images and validate the use of all drying equipment. Your return to pre-loss condition is documented in full, and you’ll get copies of every item necessary for your insurance claim.
When you want trust-worthy, reliable, and efficient structural drying in Seattle, call (206) 823-2252 or contact us online today.